PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Story about the end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cry babe
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon

PostSubject: My Story about the end   Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Once upon a time, i was in the wild "watching" people pk and specifically told everyone there i was not pking. So i had to go do somthing and i said i would be brb afk and dont kill me. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!??!?!? mr big shot kills me and takes all my stuffffff. soo once i got back on to check i find out that im dead and soo i went back the the wildy to get my stuff back he said nope and the mods and the admins that were there total agreed with him soo he gets to keep my stuff and i go bye bye : ) ALLLLLL THANKKKKKSSSSSSS TO SHOCK3D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My Story about the end   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 pm

cry babe wrote:
Once upon a time, i was in the wild "watching" people pk and specifically told everyone there i was not pking. So i had to go do somthing and i said i would be brb afk and dont kill me. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!??!?!? mr big shot kills me and takes all my stuffffff. soo once i got back on to check i find out that im dead and soo i went back the the wildy to get my stuff back he said nope and the mods and the admins that were there total agreed with him soo he gets to keep my stuff and i go bye bye : ) ALLLLLL THANKKKKKSSSSSSS TO SHOCK3D
ok what was the point of that lol jk but thats why you quit? affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: My Story about the end   Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 am

nercroth wrote:
cry babe wrote:
ok what was the point of that lol jk but thats why you quit? affraid

jep shok3d is an ass he fced me to... still fc is sad tho...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omfgitsme
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon

PostSubject: Re: My Story about the end   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm

You go bye bye forever? =O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Story about the end   

Back to top Go down