PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor
 
HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 aww hyp hates black people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 22
Location : baltimore,mb

PostSubject: aww hyp hates black people   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:43 pm

lol so as you all know hyp hates black people and im black and also i love white people i got a white gf her name is amber onlything wrong with her is that she had a kid when she was 12 and now she is 13 and pregnant again and idk if it my baby cuz i only fucked her once and im kinda scared idk what to do fail i fail i fail gonna kill my self if it's my baby btw loool gonna kill her too lol jk il just get a job and make some mula any tips? plz sabbie answer i love you Smile hyp dont answer some dumb shit becuse this is a real situation rofl look how i spelled situation lool idk how to spell i fail Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
Hypnotic
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 pm

i fucking died looking at your african writing

1.TEXT REMOVED
2.you cant get a gf
3.you lie
4.gf bank
5.your black
6.you love watermelon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 22
Location : baltimore,mb

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Hypnotic wrote:
i fucking died looking at your african writing

1.your black
2.you cant get a gf
3.you lie
4.gf bank
5.your black
6.you love watermelon
gtfo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
Omfgitsme
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon


Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 pm

LOL nerc is a &^%$# and the most hated on powerscape lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barrows sab
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:55 am

nercroth wrote:
lol so as you all know hyp hates black people and im black and also i love white people i got a white gf her name is amber onlything wrong with her is that she had a kid when she was 12 and now she is 13 and pregnant again and idk if it my baby cuz i only fucked her once and im kinda scared idk what to do fail i fail i fail gonna kill my self if it's my baby btw loool gonna kill her too lol jk il just get a job and make some mula any tips? plz sabbie answer i love you Smile hyp dont answer some dumb shit becuse this is a real situation rofl look how i spelled situation lool idk how to spell i fail Sad

lmao she is pregnant and u dont know if it's you baby lol erm and wtf is mula XDXD and im white and there is nothing wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 22
Location : baltimore,mb

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm

barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
lol so as you all know hyp hates black people and im black and also i love white people i got a white gf her name is amber onlything wrong with her is that she had a kid when she was 12 and now she is 13 and pregnant again and idk if it my baby cuz i only fucked her once and im kinda scared idk what to do fail i fail i fail gonna kill my self if it's my baby btw loool gonna kill her too lol jk il just get a job and make some mula any tips? plz sabbie answer i love you Smile hyp dont answer some dumb shit becuse this is a real situation rofl look how i spelled situation lool idk how to spell i fail Sad

lmao she is pregnant and u dont know if it's you baby lol erm and wtf is mula XDXD and im white and there is nothing wrong with me?
l00l mula is money ofc and i said i love white pplz read it over
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
barrows sab
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:54 am

nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
lol so as you all know hyp hates black people and im black and also i love white people i got a white gf her name is amber onlything wrong with her is that she had a kid when she was 12 and now she is 13 and pregnant again and idk if it my baby cuz i only fucked her once and im kinda scared idk what to do fail i fail i fail gonna kill my self if it's my baby btw loool gonna kill her too lol jk il just get a job and make some mula any tips? plz sabbie answer i love you Smile hyp dont answer some dumb shit becuse this is a real situation rofl look how i spelled situation lool idk how to spell i fail Sad

lmao she is pregnant and u dont know if it's you baby lol erm and wtf is mula XDXD and im white and there is nothing wrong with me?
l00l mula is money ofc and i said i love white pplz read it over
hahah sorry same as now im at work lmao so im trying to work but dont feel like it so i dont read well caus i try to concentrate lmao, and if i where u use condoms lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 22
Location : baltimore,mb

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:07 pm

barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
lol so as you all know hyp hates black people and im black and also i love white people i got a white gf her name is amber onlything wrong with her is that she had a kid when she was 12 and now she is 13 and pregnant again and idk if it my baby cuz i only fucked her once and im kinda scared idk what to do fail i fail i fail gonna kill my self if it's my baby btw loool gonna kill her too lol jk il just get a job and make some mula any tips? plz sabbie answer i love you Smile hyp dont answer some dumb shit becuse this is a real situation rofl look how i spelled situation lool idk how to spell i fail Sad

lmao she is pregnant and u dont know if it's you baby lol erm and wtf is mula XDXD and im white and there is nothing wrong with me?
l00l mula is money ofc and i said i love white pplz read it over
hahah sorry same as now im at work lmao so im trying to work but dont feel like it so i dont read well caus i try to concentrate lmao, and if i where u use condoms lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i do use them. it probly had a hole or poped cuz it bin 1 month sence then and she still havent got her period and were going to doctors on sunday to check if it is my baby but oh well if it is my baby i know what i got to do.but i hope it isent my baby cuz im only 13 and i dont want a fucking child atm maby when im 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
barrows sab
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:39 pm

nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
lol so as you all know hyp hates black people and im black and also i love white people i got a white gf her name is amber onlything wrong with her is that she had a kid when she was 12 and now she is 13 and pregnant again and idk if it my baby cuz i only fucked her once and im kinda scared idk what to do fail i fail i fail gonna kill my self if it's my baby btw loool gonna kill her too lol jk il just get a job and make some mula any tips? plz sabbie answer i love you Smile hyp dont answer some dumb shit becuse this is a real situation rofl look how i spelled situation lool idk how to spell i fail Sad

lmao she is pregnant and u dont know if it's you baby lol erm and wtf is mula XDXD and im white and there is nothing wrong with me?
l00l mula is money ofc and i said i love white pplz read it over
hahah sorry same as now im at work lmao so im trying to work but dont feel like it so i dont read well caus i try to concentrate lmao, and if i where u use condoms lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i do use them. it probly had a hole or poped cuz it bin 1 month sence then and she still havent got her period and were going to doctors on sunday to check if it is my baby but oh well if it is my baby i know what i got to do.but i hope it isent my baby cuz im only 13 and i dont want a fucking child atm maby when im 21

and she is 12 omg cmon u both cvan't raise a child??????????
like no offence ur kids urself lol lol lol
but are u sure she is pregnant? and if u guys have sex doesnt she use birthcontroll lmao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypnotic
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:36 pm

nerc got fucked by his dad, now he's pregnant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barrows sab
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 am

Hypnotic wrote:
nerc got fucked by his dad, now he's pregnant

haha did he swallow caus then the baby will grow in his stomach and he will poop it out lmaooooooo sorry it's to early for me XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy
Goblin
Goblin
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 24
Location : St. Louis

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm

N***A WHERES MA WATERMELON!!!!

lmfao im white and i love black people : P (3 black girl V-cards)

yeah and hyp u shitty ass cracker shut up and get a hoe : P (jkin)

we just need to stfu who gives a fuck if anyone hates any certain color of skin (nerc just bleach ur skin XD)

~Jeremy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Dreamwelder.com
I DasH I
Cow
Cow


Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:01 pm

barrows sab wrote:
Hypnotic wrote:
nerc got fucked by his dad, now he's pregnant

haha did he swallow caus then the baby will grow in his stomach and he will poop it out lmaooooooo sorry it's to early for me XD

Ape sex is disgusting isnt it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zI Havok Iz
Forum Administrator
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:18 pm

LOCKED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   

Back to top Go down
 
aww hyp hates black people
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
» I hate people stabbing me, therefore I just got into a rambo mode
» My Black Sect Remake
» which .ctg book is most strong for black..
» Anyone from Perth buying from the Matty Black Friday sale?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: